Welcome to the
International Asset Finance Network Conference 2019
Europe's largest asset finance event!
Dear IAFN Members
We're very excited by the way our agenda is shaping up - over the last few months we have been gathering a group of industry titans quite literally from across the world to present their ideas on how the industry is transforming at the next IAFN conference .
"Be smart: how to lead in next generation auto and equipment finance" addresses key drivers of change across consumer and business auto and equipment finance.
Our line-up of speakers come not just from the UK but from United States, Spain, Italy, France, India, Ireland, Germany and Israel.
Topics we will be examining will include:
- The impact of electrification on the auto finance industry
- How to operationalise servitisation using AI
- Driving fleet: managing the transition from business leasing to consumer and business mobility
- Managing the customer on behalf of the OEM: how to optimize the trade cycle and maximize the value-adds from auto finance
- Global specialists – how big banks will seek to impact tomorrow’s equipment finance market
- Why next generation auto finance will be dominated by OEMs and captives
- Manufacturers increased focus on services: opportunities for banks and independent equipment finance providers
- Effect on the trade cycle of a shift from PCP to leasing
- Is the era of independent asset finance specialists over?
- Opportunities to develop new revenue streams from data and services
- India – Awakening to New Models in Asset Financing
PowerUp Winter Pitch will focus on AI in Auto and Equipment Finance
Always early adopters of emerging technologies, companies in the financial services industry are rapidly embracing Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI).
And the benefits are obvious: research analyst Autonomous estimate the savings across front, middle and back offices to be 20% and the total global impact of AI and ML to be over $1 trillion. Crunchbase lists almost 9,000 ML startups, and almost $10 billion was invested in AI startups in 2018 according to PwC.
PowerUP LONDON Winter 2019, part of the Asset Finance International event on 12 December, is focusing on how machine learning and AI are driving change in auto and equipment finance.
Winners will be selected in three categories
- Innovators - in-house applications of ML and AI. This is a chance for finance organisations to showcase how their technology helps manage the customer journey, reduce costs or exploit the data flowing from assets.
- Changemakers - nominate one of your suppliers or partners who you think will change future of the industry. This category is for emerging ML and AI startups who have caught the eye of established auto and equipment finance companies for their innovative platforms and services.
- Techstars - Nominate your start-up tech company which has innovative AI and ML technologies
Finally dont miss out on our annual awards which celebrate innovation in auto and equipment finance - we have 12 categories up for grabs. Click on the awards tab above for more details.
We look forward to seeing you on December 12th!
Brian Rogerson and Edward Peck
Co-Founders, International Asset Finance Network